Thursday, February 23, 2006

Finally our courts got it right

Its just as well Sydney courts have put away these abominable characters for unlawful practise with beer bottles.

The two men, who were happily shacked up together, were found guilty for making molotov cocktails in beer bottles - with the intent to lob them into the arses' of the inferior. Given their alleged involvement in the Cronulla Riots, we can assume this refers to those of Lebonese descent, practicing Muslims, Turks, Greeks and icecream vendors.

I point the figure squarely at the licquer industry.

Yes, you Mr. Carlton, filling your pockets as every would-be terrorist comes in for a 24 pack of death chargers and a cigarette lighter. Heaven forbid you can even sleep at night, knowing that your chosen method of containment - the bottle - is nothing but a pre-loaded weapon!

While buying a 6-pack of artillery at my local IGA, I made some enquiries. My friends, these are dark tidings at hand. Beer consumption is rife among young males.

Even a shitty inner city Melbourne convenience store-come-bottleo makes a hefty contribution to domestic warfare, and with a plethra of chilled merchandise at the ready, I fear for my life.

Worse still, is those who claim to be homebrew enthusiasts. Stockpiling weaponery, filling each individual unit with a pungeont mixture of unfermented substance; unfit for human consumption. Substance, that will no doubt kill us.

Put an end to these hate crimes Mr. Howard, or at least impose more taxes on the beer industry, before we're all put to early bottle-afflicted deaths.

6 comments:

Engels said...

Hmm, dark tidings indeed. What do you recommend? Goon?

Whitz said...

No. I suggest higher excise. Discouraging the purchase of this weaponery is whats needed, and beer is NOT expensive enough. You mark my words gentlemen, every beer bought from a slothenly bottleshop worker is a hate crime waiting to happen.

Engels said...

I have a completely racist theory after seeing the racism in Ireland. When I read about Cronulla rioters, I check if their last names are Irish. I kid you not, there was a story a month ago where 3 out of 3 were Irish.

Now I see that one these guys is called Miller. Is it Irish? I know Frank Miller, writer of Daredevil and Sin City, always made a point about Catholicism and the Irish Americans in his work...

Engels said...

Of course, I'm being completely foolish. In Oz, you can't walk two metres without running into a person with an Irish last name. Especially if you're walking through Cronulla riots...

Whitz said...

Miller is responsible for that puss they put out in the States known as the Genuine Draught. Like fuck they can be trusted!

Engels said...

Haha, true. Good point.